with you forever
Advertisement


Please click here. Thanks♥
Princess Chloe


me in hawaii
Chloe Lim Liyi

A baby girl was born into this magic world on Dec 4th, 1983, and there’s something about her that you needed to know.
She loved to lock herself up behind the invisible walls, where no one can ever get near to her at all.
Here came Prince Charming and his everlasting love slowly broke all the walls and she begun to fall...
Falling deeply in love with the prince and she no longer afraid to get hurt any more.
They lived happily ever after, and so you think the story is over? Well, this is only just the begining of her world :)

Forever Love
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I do
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Princess Dairy


"Falling In Love Again" With Mos Burger! ♥
Living in Pain ♥
Today is an Enjoyable Day ♥
Life is so Fragile ♥
Not Used to Everything! ♥
Back to where I belong ♥
My Last Day in Dallas 2010 ♥
Energy Booster ♥
Before Departing Dallas... ♥
My Heart is Aching ♥


Rewind




Messages




Royalty Friends


Amelia
Angel
Christine
Geline
Helen
Irene Sim
LiLi
Minen
Paulin Seah
Vivien(PY)
Winnie
Yan Wen

Credits


Designer: SiPei
Picture: Photobucket

Jukebox



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Friday, June 11, 2010

Wishing and Hoping and Praying...



I'm wishing that money will fall from the sky so that I could tick off all my "Must-Do and Must-Get list"...

I'm hoping to fly back to the States soon so as to end the boring life in Singapore... (Sorry, but for now I still think the grass is greener on the other side ;p)

I'm also praying that I could get a job asap so as not to feel so useless of not contributing to my family or to the society...

So I'm wishing and hoping and praying really haaaaaaard...



writtern @11:18 PM