with you forever
Advertisement


Please click here. Thanks♥
Princess Chloe


me in hawaii
Chloe Lim Liyi

A baby girl was born into this magic world on Dec 4th, 1983, and there’s something about her that you needed to know.
She loved to lock herself up behind the invisible walls, where no one can ever get near to her at all.
Here came Prince Charming and his everlasting love slowly broke all the walls and she begun to fall...
Falling deeply in love with the prince and she no longer afraid to get hurt any more.
They lived happily ever after, and so you think the story is over? Well, this is only just the begining of her world :)

Forever Love
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I do
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Princess Dairy


Life is so Fragile ♥
Not Used to Everything! ♥
Back to where I belong ♥
My Last Day in Dallas 2010 ♥
Energy Booster ♥
Before Departing Dallas... ♥
My Heart is Aching ♥
Feeling Lousy... Hates Hates Hates!!! ♥
A Day in Northpark Mall ♥
2nd Anni Celebration ♥


Rewind




Messages




Royalty Friends


Amelia
Angel
Christine
Geline
Helen
Irene Sim
LiLi
Minen
Paulin Seah
Vivien(PY)
Winnie
Yan Wen

Credits


Designer: SiPei
Picture: Photobucket

Jukebox



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today is an Enjoyable Day



Ok, I know I've have been complaining alot lately... Well, can you blame me for being a woman (especially during PMS) and I'm just another typical Singaporean that likes to complaint too hehehe...
So I'm going to blog about something positive today :)


For the past few days (since last Friday), we have spent 80% of our time staying at home...
Instead of squeezing, bumping and smelling sweats of overly crowded people, I rather stay home spending more time with our families...
Oh~ another benefits of not going out means my money is still save 'living' in my wallets hehehe...


But for today, Dear Dear had practically 'drag' me out to the malls... Telling me staying at home the whole time isn't healthy at all.
Oh well~ he's right in a way...


Our 1st stop was to Singtel shop wanting to renew our cell phone plans and also to get new phones...
Can you believe it?! Just only 2 years and our current cell phones had already became antiques! Technology nowadays are so hard to keep up... *sighing*
We have a pleasant time in Singtel even though we didn't get what we wanted. The customer service girl was very patience and nice (thumbs up for her service)...
Seeing us having a hard time choosing a cell, She informed us that there will be a promotion going on from June 11th - 13th and we might get good deals then.
She even gave us her number so that we will not have to queue up for our next trip to the Singtel store :)


Next stop, we had Sakae Sushi for dinner...

It has been a while since we had cheap Japanese food! Japanese food in the States are soooooooo Pricey!
Sakae now have more varieties on their choice of sushi, but I'm very disappointed in their Chawanmushi though... Pretty much tasteless :( *shaking head*


We walked pass an arcade and Dear Dear wanted to get me a stuff toy from the claw crane...
You know we used to spent tons on money on these thing...
Dear Dear love the sensation/thrill of winning it, especially when we won it with little amount of money...
And of course Dear Dear did won me something yet again...

Isn't it cute?! A black bunny added to our collection... The best part was, we only got it for a dollar! *WooHoo!*


Before walking back home hand in hand, I was craving for bubble milk tea... I hardly ever drink them for the past 2 years 'cause guess what! Bubble milk tea can cost up to almost USD$4 in the States ok!
Now I could drink it till I drop!



Our Stomachs were growling again once we had reached home *teehehehe* Dear Dear went out to get McNuggets from MacDonald's together with..... Curry Sauce! Nuggets with curry sauce = heavenly!


There's one thing we've learnt for sure when we were away to the States was to appreciate local food!
They'll always be the best gourmet in the world!


writtern @9:28 PM