with you forever
Advertisement


Please click here. Thanks♥
Princess Chloe


me in hawaii
Chloe Lim Liyi

A baby girl was born into this magic world on Dec 4th, 1983, and there’s something about her that you needed to know.
She loved to lock herself up behind the invisible walls, where no one can ever get near to her at all.
Here came Prince Charming and his everlasting love slowly broke all the walls and she begun to fall...
Falling deeply in love with the prince and she no longer afraid to get hurt any more.
They lived happily ever after, and so you think the story is over? Well, this is only just the begining of her world :)

Forever Love
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I do
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Princess Dairy


My Heart is Aching ♥
Feeling Lousy... Hates Hates Hates!!! ♥
A Day in Northpark Mall ♥
2nd Anni Celebration ♥
Happy 2nd Anniversary My Love! ♥
My Guardian Angel ♥
Bvlgari ♥
To the Love of My Life ♥
My 3rd and 4th Surprise for V day ♥
It's been a while ♥


Rewind




Messages




Royalty Friends


Amelia
Angel
Christine
Geline
Helen
Irene Sim
LiLi
Minen
Paulin Seah
Vivien(PY)
Winnie
Yan Wen

Credits


Designer: SiPei
Picture: Photobucket

Jukebox



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Before Departing Dallas...



This whole week had happen alot of things...
Too much that it left me feeling with confusion, sadness, emptiness and drained out...

I've given away my beloved pet rabbit, Chocolate Chips...
Since that day, I've practically cried myself to sleep...
I really missed her lots...
But I've finally found her a loving home...
May god bless their kind hearted soul for adopting her...

Have been doing last min packing before the collection of our carton boxes...
Didn't slept through the night before!
Have been packing for 8 hrs non-stop...
From night till the day breaks in and till the cargo man came for the collection at around 9am...
All 55 boxes in total...
Will be shipping them back to my in-law's house, so hope they will not freak out when the boxes have arrive hehehe...

After the boxes had gone, it's time to clean and clear our apartment, all by OURSELVES! *Proud*
Gosh! Can you believed that just within 2 yrs of living we had actually "grow" (Dear Dear used that word to replace 'creates' LOL...) alot of rubbish in the house!?
It's like never ending!
Dear Dear said that our stuff seems like it will grow out creepily by itself! LOL...
And so we have used up 1 1/2 days to do the cleaning and clearing...
And now the house is super sparkling clean!
Have the house walk through today with no penalty... *Applause*
Now we've moved into Staybridge suite 3 days before our departure...
Even thought this suite is by far the best I've ever stayed in, but still I miss my St Marin apartment even more!!!
My heart will ache so much when handing over the keys back to the leasing office tomorrow...
*Sighing*

Have to go sleep le...
Tomorrow super duper busy...
Need to do my last shopping spree!


writtern @2:29 PM