with you forever
Advertisement


Please click here. Thanks♥
Princess Chloe


me in hawaii
Chloe Lim Liyi

A baby girl was born into this magic world on Dec 4th, 1983, and there’s something about her that you needed to know.
She loved to lock herself up behind the invisible walls, where no one can ever get near to her at all.
Here came Prince Charming and his everlasting love slowly broke all the walls and she begun to fall...
Falling deeply in love with the prince and she no longer afraid to get hurt any more.
They lived happily ever after, and so you think the story is over? Well, this is only just the begining of her world :)

Forever Love
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I do
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Princess Dairy


Back to where I belong ♥
My Last Day in Dallas 2010 ♥
Energy Booster ♥
Before Departing Dallas... ♥
My Heart is Aching ♥
Feeling Lousy... Hates Hates Hates!!! ♥
A Day in Northpark Mall ♥
2nd Anni Celebration ♥
Happy 2nd Anniversary My Love! ♥
My Guardian Angel ♥


Rewind




Messages




Royalty Friends


Amelia
Angel
Christine
Geline
Helen
Irene Sim
LiLi
Minen
Paulin Seah
Vivien(PY)
Winnie
Yan Wen

Credits


Designer: SiPei
Picture: Photobucket

Jukebox



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Not Used to Everything!



I'm not used to the hot and humid weather! Whole body feel so sticky, my face turns so oily and my body is so dehydrated! Friends and family are worried that I'm not used to it and they are 100% right on that! I hate the weather to the max!!! @%$#^&%$@@%

I'm not used to people giving me weird cold stares, as if I come from outer space! Those STARES really makes me wanna to have invisibility power, so that I can kick some ass and poke some eyes out for staring! Muhahahaha!

I'm not used to the auto flush toilet bowl as it kept on flushing every minute! I can't take my own sweet time doing my "business", it's like Singaporean with only one minute worth of patience! Sorry to use that as an example but it's god damn TRUE!

I'm not used to the fast walking speed! It's like everyone is always rushing off to somewhere!

I'm not used to the crowd! Everywhere you turn is always full of people! Where is my own personal space!

I'm even not used to the food portion here! Well, I'm not a big eater and the food portion is just right for me that I could finish up everything in my plate. Why am I complaining? Well, I've absolutely no idea too!

I'm not used to the Singlish! It does not felt merry to the ears. Singaporean should start waking up and speak proper English!!!

I'm not used to the timing! It should be night time in Dallas and not day time. I should be sleeping right now! And it should be the 28th instead 29th of May!

I'm not used to watch Singapore's chinese channel! I find it so lame...

I'm not used to SMSing! I'm so slow on that now :(

I'm not used to the small house! Where is my walk-in closet?! Where is my bathroom with 2 basins and big bathtub?! Where is my spacious bed room that I could place 3 queen size bed and there are still space to dance around?! Where is my balcony?! I missed my ST Marin apartment so much!

I'm not used to the small road! The EPR, the small parking lot and the car coupon!

I'm not used to take buses or MRT! I miss my old Toyota Camry!

I'm not used to being stop by some promoter or sale person for almost every other 5 minutes at the interchange! I'm not interested in your products ok! So stop bugging me!!!

I'm not used to people having the black faces as if I have own them one million dollars! Where are the smiles and the friendliness gone too?! Come to think of it, I think it does not even exist in the 1st place!

I'm not used to the price tag and dinning that are already have taxes included! Ok, don't get me wrong on that one, it's a good thing :)

And countless more of not being used to...

I kept on "physco-ing" myself that I'll get used to everything sooner or later, just like I have in the pass 24 years of my life before moving to Dallas...

But... But... BUT! Why is there a voice that kept on screaming something else?!


writtern @12:21 PM