with you forever
Advertisement


Please click here. Thanks♥
Princess Chloe


me in hawaii
Chloe Lim Liyi

A baby girl was born into this magic world on Dec 4th, 1983, and there’s something about her that you needed to know.
She loved to lock herself up behind the invisible walls, where no one can ever get near to her at all.
Here came Prince Charming and his everlasting love slowly broke all the walls and she begun to fall...
Falling deeply in love with the prince and she no longer afraid to get hurt any more.
They lived happily ever after, and so you think the story is over? Well, this is only just the begining of her world :)

Forever Love
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I do
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Princess Dairy


Yellow Valentine 2010 ♥
Chloe is _____ ♥
Tulips Save The Day ♥
Apple Tart-Less ♥
I'm back ♥
Migraine Attack! ♥
Super Broke! ♥
Hollister ♥
Condense Milk Pound Cake ♥
False Alarm... ♥


Rewind




Messages




Royalty Friends


Amelia
Angel
Christine
Geline
Helen
Irene Sim
LiLi
Minen
Paulin Seah
Vivien(PY)
Winnie
Yan Wen

Credits


Designer: SiPei
Picture: Photobucket

Jukebox



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Friday, February 5, 2010

Migraine again and again and....



I was down with migraine again at 2.30am yesterday, while waiting for Dear Dear to come back home from work...

Damn! This is the 4th time in 4 consecutive weeks I'm down with migraine!!!

You have absolutely no idea what I've been going through, unless you suffer the same symptom as I do...

Bright dancing lights blinding the left side of my eye, my right side of the brain hurts like hell, everything around me was spinning like crazy and I feeling so nauseated...

Do you know how scary it was when you can't really see and feeling so sickly at the same time!!!

And yesterday's was the worst attack ever!

Not even my life saver - Panadol Extra could save me from it... (normally I'll recover from it after 3 to 5 hrs of suffering in pain)

I was in pain through out the whole time until Dear Dear brought me to the doctor the very next morning to have my jabs...

Yes, jabs... not one but two jabs ok!

The worst part was the jabs were inserted on each side of my hips/butt! *nearly fainted on the spot*

I even asked the nurse if I could have the jabs on my arms instead, but the replied from the nurse was, "Sorry madam" with no sympathy at all ok!

The second jab on my right hip hurts the most and I actually let out a loud "Yep!"... The nurse chuckled at my reaction lor. *so bad so bad*

Anyways, I've gotten through with it and it *beep beep* (cursing) hurts!!!

It even hurts when I walked and whenever I sit...

Dear Dear can still joking said to me that he needed to blow a float for me to sit on! *Humph!*

I was also warned by my doctor that the jabs would make me very drowsy and sleepy...

Ok... there's something about my doctor, whenever she said the words "drowsy/sleepy", she starts to giggle! *weird* I can't help but to wonder if she was imagining me looking like a pig snoozing off?!

And true enough once I hit my bed I was knock out through out the day, I only managed to wake up for my dinner...

After dinner I was knock out again and slept all the way till now...

Wow~ I slept like I've slept before lor!



My doctor prescribed me with this medication, it's something you wouldn't be able get it in any drugstores...

The amazing part is, it melts on the tongue!

I haven't gave it a try yet, hope I never will *praying hard* as it means that my migraine is attacking me again :(

Now I'm keeping a migraine diary of the list of food I ate and what time I go to bed or whatever things that could trigger it...

Hope I can find out the reason and prevent it from all means!!!


writtern @2:15 AM