with you forever
Advertisement


Please click here. Thanks♥
Princess Chloe


me in hawaii
Chloe Lim Liyi

A baby girl was born into this magic world on Dec 4th, 1983, and there’s something about her that you needed to know.
She loved to lock herself up behind the invisible walls, where no one can ever get near to her at all.
Here came Prince Charming and his everlasting love slowly broke all the walls and she begun to fall...
Falling deeply in love with the prince and she no longer afraid to get hurt any more.
They lived happily ever after, and so you think the story is over? Well, this is only just the begining of her world :)

Forever Love
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I do
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Princess Dairy


Chloe is _____ ♥
Tulips Save The Day ♥
Apple Tart-Less ♥
I'm back ♥
Migraine Attack! ♥
Super Broke! ♥
Hollister ♥
Condense Milk Pound Cake ♥
False Alarm... ♥
Fallen ill ♥


Rewind




Messages




Royalty Friends


Amelia
Angel
Christine
Geline
Helen
Irene Sim
LiLi
Minen
Paulin Seah
Vivien(PY)
Winnie
Yan Wen

Credits


Designer: SiPei
Picture: Photobucket

Jukebox



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yellow Valentine 2010



This year I've gotten my Valentine's Day present early :)

Saturday night right before going to bed, I went into the closet to hang Dear Dear's jacket.

After opening the closet door, this was what I've found...

A yellow lingerie set from VS! Hanging nicely right before me :)))

Happily, I run into the room to look for Dear Dear and there he was already smiling so brightly at me :)

No wonder he wanted me to hang his jacket for him *rubbing my chin*

Cheeky Dear Dear had done it again, he had everything all planned out...

  1. Went out in the morning while I'm still snoozing away, as he claim he needed to run errand for someone. This was when he went out alone to bought me the gift...
  2. Hide the present very nicely and secretly away from me...
  3. Just before bed time, quickly hang it out in the closet...
  4. Lure me into his "trap" by telling me to help him hang his jacket back in the closet...
  5. Mission accomplished!

Remember a few days ago he got me a bouquet of yellow tulips. Yup, that's part of his plans too...

As he wanted this year to be a yellow Valentine for me *aww...* (if you had noticed, he even used a yellow hanger to hang the lingerie!)

And my tulips have bloom!

Ain't they beautiful?!

Just last year, I had my pinkish Valentine!


Will I have another color theme for Valentine's Day next year? What will it be?! *Jumping up and down excitedly*


writtern @7:58 AM